- Can I order samples of your fabrics?
Yes samples of our fabrics can be sent out. We charge a nominal fee of £1.00 per sample. There is no postage charge for samples sent within the UK.
- What postage services do you offer?
We send all our goods with the Royal Mail and TNT. Depending on the size and destination of your order we use a variety of services including 1st class, special delivery, 24 hour and 48 hour services.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to get your order out to you as soon as possible. In most cases, goods arrive within a couple of days. For more detailed timescales refer to our P&P information page.
- How do I return an item for refund or exchange?
Should you have a problem with your order, please contact us and a member of our sales team will be more than happy to help. All the terms and conditions regarding refunds and exchanges can be found on the website.
- How much is P&P?
We offer a free UK P&P for orders over £50. For orders below this we charge £2.49. A next day delivery option is also available for £7.95. For overseas P&P charges, please refer to our Delivery Details page for more detailed charges.
- How do I leave a review on your website?
Simply log in to your account and go to the items that you have purchased. You will then be able to leave a review by clicking on the reviews tab.
- How do I place an order with you?
You can order goods online 24/7 and you can also order over the telephone during our office hours of Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 or Saturday 9:30-4:30.
- Do you offer credit accounts for schools, businesses and local authorities?
We have a school credit account link at the bottom of every page.
- How do I keep up to date with your sales and special offers?
We send out email newsletters and also advertise special offers on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- How do I pay for my order?
You can pay online or over the telephone with all major debit and credit cards.
- I need help matching colours, can you help?
Yes we can help you match colours. We can do this for you or you can send fabric samples to us. Please note with this service we cannot return samples sent to us.
- Do you offer discount on bulk purchases?
A lot of products already have scaling discount prices shown online. As a general rule if the total order value is over £500 we may look at discounts. Any discounts given cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- I am a business and need a Pro-Forma invoice before I can pay, is this something you can do?
Yes we do this regulary for businesses and schools. The best way to do this is by phone or fax. Please note there is a minimium order value of £50 for this service. Goods will need to be paid for in full before we can despatch them.
- I am a business based abroad and want to claim the VAT back. Can I do this with you?
Yes this can be done. There are guidelines for this. Please contact us for more details.