We are always looking for passionate people who feel they can help our business grow, improve our operations and in turn deliver a better service to our loyal customers. We are looking to employ on a long term basis and building an even greater team.
We are a Fabric, Haberdashery and Crafts retail/mail order business based on the Wirral with shops in Neston and Liscard. The role we are advertising for is full time and is going to be based in our Neston branch. It will involve both serving customers in-store, as well as helping to process some of our online orders, many of which are placed over the phone so a good telephone manner is deemed as important.
We are preferably looking for someone with a Textiles background as there is a requirement to cut fabric on a daily basis. This can be taught fairly easily, but someone with an interest and prior knowledge in fashion, fabrics, or crafts would be advantageous. Other daily tasks will include cutting and shipping fabric samples. This job will require lifting and moving rolls of fabric from time to time, some of which are quite heavy so it can be fairly physical.
The ideal candidate will be a very sales motivated individual, who can try and attract new business and convert current leads into customers.
Full time role
Starting salary is National minimum wage.
• Taking in bound sales calls/orders
• Cutting and preparing internet orders
• Despatching internet orders
• Cutting samples, chasing samples
• Stock management
• Sales experience
• Good communication skills
• Excellent phone manner
• Computer literate
• Able to work alone as well as part of a team
Advantageous skills (not essential):
• Knowledge of the Industry
• Procurement and/or Stock Management (epos) background
• Knowledge of all Social Media platforms
• Blogging / Content writing
• Experienced in Xero
• Accountancy background
• Proficient in Payroll, holiday allowance & HR
Job Type: Full time
All customers are required to wear masks
Please email your CV to email@example.com